The Woodruff invites the public to participate in a variety of free activities with each of its four divisions, including an art installation from the musée du Louvre featuring the painting Allegory of the State of France before the Return from Egypt by Jean-Pierre Franque.
· Free admission to the High Museum of Art
· Storytelling, puppets, art projects and music by Young Audiences
· An instrument “petting zoo” by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
· Performances and acting workshops by the Alliance Theatre, including a reading by Pearl Cleage of a poem written for this day
· A painting on loan from Paris’ Louvre Museum
· Q&A session with Alfred Uhry, the Tony Award, Oscar and Pulitzer Prize recipient and author of Driving Miss Daisy
For more information, visit woodruffcenter.org.