We looked at our stats for the past year and these are the most read stories on the Atlanta INtown website for 2015:
1. Ann’s Snack Bar owner Ann Price has passed away
The creator of the world-famous “ghetto burger” died at age 72.
2. Long Train Runnin’: A closer look at Atlanta’s streetcar plans
Stories on the Atlanta streetcar’s plan to connect with the BeltLine would dominate the year.
3. Tiny House Movement: Will Atlanta become new epicenter?
Living small is all the rage, but the city still has restrictions on micro-housing.
4. Report: 63 miles of streetcar lines planned for Atlanta
The plan has been revised to 50 miles, cutting out an extension to Buckhead.
5. Streetcar expansion ruffles city development committee
The lack of streetcar tracks into southwest Atlanta didn’t go over well with some city officials.
6. Photos: Same-sex couples wed in Fulton County
The Supreme Court ruling paved the way for marriage equality across the country.
7. From Milk to Mixed-Use: Atlanta Dairies project set to begin
The old processing plant on Memorial Drive will become an entertainment-driven development.
8. Meet our 7th annual 20 Under 20 honorees
Students giving back to the community in extraordinary ways.
9. First Bite: Pea Ridge Kitchen & Bar
The opening of the new restaurant near Decatur was welcomed by foodies.
10. Real Estate Forecast: Local agents make 2015 predictions
Did their predictions come true?