The meetings will include a presentation of design concepts by the Design/Build team of Hogan Construction and McMillan Pazdan Smith Architecture & Chasm Architecture. Each meeting will be an opportunity for residents to ask questions about the renovation process, share comments about the new designs and learn about expected closing dates. This will be the last public meeting held for libraries in Group 1 before construction begins.
The Library Renovation Project Team will be available throughout the meeting to answer questions from residents and patrons. The following libraries are included in Group 1 of the renovation project and will host community meetings on the following dates:
· Monday, Feb. 5 – Kirkwood Library
· Tuesday, Feb. 6 – Southwest Library
· Wednesday, Feb. 7 – Sandy Springs Library
· Tuesday, Feb. 13 – Washington Park Library
· Tuesday, Feb. 20 – Dogwood Library
· Thursday, Feb. 22 – West End Library
· Tuesday, Feb. 27 – Roswell Library
All meetings will take place from 6:30 to 8 p.m. For more information and location information, visit afpls.org.